Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Adult Alternative / Adult Contemporary Songs - September 2008

New songs recently added to adult alternative and adult contemporary radio stations in the U.S.:

Augustana - I Still Ain't Over You
Coldplay - Lost!
Matt Costa - Cigarette Eyes
Gavin DeGraw - Cheated On Me
Delta Spirit - Trashcan
Dido - Don't Believe In Love
Gabe Dixon Band - Five More Hours
Eagles - What Do I Do With My Heart
Michael Franti & Spearhead - Say Hey (I Love You)
Missy Higgins - Where I Stood
Hold Steady - Sequestered In Memphis
Josh Kelley - To Remember
B.B. King - How Many More Years
Ray Lamontagne - You Are The Best Thing
Lenka - The Show
John Mayer - Free Fallin'
Erin McCarley - Pony (It's Ok)
Sarah McLachlan - U Want Me 2
Ingrid Michaelson - Be Ok
Justin Nozuka - After Tonight
Pretenders - Boots Of Chinese Plastic
Snow Patrol - Take Back The City
Dar Williams - It's Alright

- New Songs Google Gadget
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're a fan of Dido and Ingrid Michaelson, you might like an up-and-coming artist named MEIKO (http://www.myspace.com/meiko) - I saw her on the Conan O'Brien Show and fell in love!

~Rebecca