Monday, March 9, 2009

New Album Releases for March 10, 2009

Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted
Corbin Bleu - Speed Of Light
Chris Cornell - Scream
Taylor Hicks - The Distance
Madeleine Peyroux - Bare Bones
New Found Glory - Not Without A Fight
The-Dream - Love vs. Money
Dope - No Regrets
J. Holiday - Round 2
Razorlight - Slipway Fires
The Rippingtons - Modern Art
Ronnie Milsap - Then Sings My Soul [2 CDs]
John Wesley Harding - Who Was Changed And Who Was Dead
Cursive - Mama, I'm Swollen
Yngwie Malmsteen - Angels of Love
Sarah Brightman - Symphony: Live In Vienna [CD + DVD]
Elvis Presley - I Believe: The Gospel Masters [4 CDs]
Rick Springfield - My Precious Little One [Amazon.com exclusive]
Nat King Cole - Re: Generations
Ballas Hough Band - Ballas Hough Band
Rocco DeLuca - Mercy
Mirah - (a)spera
Francisca London - Francisca London

- Full list of new and future album releases
.

No comments: