Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Different Top 10 List

Last week the group Black Kids debuted on the THO 100 with "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You." This made us wonder about other hit songs with very long titles. Through the magic of technology we were able to produce a top 10 list of the longest song titles to ever chart on the THO 100. I know you were dying to know this...
1. Panic! At The Disco - The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Media Coverage (67 characters, including spaces)
2. Meat Loaf - Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Be Closer Than They Are
3. Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand
4. Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You
5. Fall Out Boy - A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"
6. The Cardigans - I Need Some Fine Wine And You, You Need To Be Nicer
7. Shania Twain - Thank You Baby! (For Makin' Someday Come So Soon)
8. Alan Jackson - Where Were You (When The World Stopped Turning)
9. Manic Street Preachers - If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next
10. Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
.

No comments: